Repair Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Do your teeth have embarrassing chips, gaps, stains, or misalignment? Now you can “renew” your teeth for an attractive smile that will make you want to show the world with Porcelain Veneers.
Some of the most common cosmetic and functional dental imperfections can be significantly improved with porcelain dental veneers. Stains, gaps, chips, and even teeth misalignment are all issues that can be corrected with porcelain veneers. Custom-designed to cover only the visible part of the affected teeth, porcelain veneers are wafer-thin, like a contact lens.
Porcelain dental veneers can completely transform the look of your teeth for a beautiful smile makeover. Our experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Dena offers porcelain veneers as an innovative solution to treat a number of dental issues that can affect self-confidence, including chips, gaps, discoloration, and misalignment. Made up of thin shells of ceramic material, porcelain veneers are custom-designed to look and feel like your natural teeth. This virtually painless procedure can help you achieve long-lasting results and significantly enhance the appearance of your smile.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
An excellent alternative to crowns, veneers can perfect your smile by masking stains, hiding chips, correcting misalignment, and can even be used to close small gaps between natural teeth to create uniformity. Porcelain veneers look extremely natural and healthy because they are very thin and held in place by strong dental cement, very little tooth preparation is necessary.
Porcelain veneers can provide a number of benefits for your smile and self-confidence.
Advantages of porcelain veneers include:
- Improved appearance of chipped, fractured, stained, uneven, and worn teeth
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Protected tooth structure
- Custom-designed to match your natural teeth
- Highly resistant to staining and discoloration (more than natural teeth)
- Minimal pain or discomfort
- Can be used to strengthen weakened or cracked teeth
- Can be used to whiten even the darkest teeth that resist traditional whitening methods
- Improves teeth affected by chips, gaps, misalignment, stains, and discoloration